Thursday, January 20, 2011

How Many Klonopin Can Cause Death

10 Things and Something Like a Selfie


"Autumn Portrait" It's me but, that is not really me ;-)
ten days later than the 10, I would like to take up Myriams idea and collect 10 things that I want to think about 2011 more, :
10 Days after January 10, I would like to follow Myriam's idea and collect 10 things I would like to think about more in 2011.

first Dancing. I love to dance and now I'm finally back (thanks, Julia) found a course that makes me fun: Nia (you will not look at the youtube videos that are most likely very uncertain settings). So go and dance at home :-)
first Dancing. I love to dance and thanks to Julia I finally found a class I really enjoy: Nia (do not watch the videos on youtube, they are mostly crap). So I want to go to the classes and then dance at home.

second Reading. Not only journals and Half (part) books. Earlier I devoured novels, but more recently I have allowed myself for not enough time and rest.
second Reading. Not just magazines or half of a book. I read so many novels before but for some years now I have not been reserving enough time for that.

third Music. Actively go in search of new music (TV-Tip: Arte Lounge and Annette Dasch Salon). But there was yet so a nice music store in Munich's city center?
third Music. To Actively search for new music. And was not there a cozy music store in the center of Munich?

4th My great treasure. More time together and find and enjoy (now we have finally for a great babysitter :-)
4th My big sweetheart. To find more time together and enjoy it (we finally found a great babysitter for making that possible :-)

5th Networks. I am unfortunately a very chaotic and unfortunately I networker is so over time some dear lost contact ...
5th Networking. I'm really a chaotic networker and so I lost some lovely contacts over the time.

6th Postcards and letters. I love to receive mail and send it too rarely personal.
6th Postcards and letters. I love to get them but I rarely write a personal letter or postcard myself.

7th Recipes. More recipes to try (even if I can improvise well in the kitchen) and gain new culinary experiences.
7. Recipes. To try out more recipes (although I'm quite good at improvising in the kitchen) and gain new culinary experiences.

8th Society. Good ideas and concepts to support more active.
8th Society. To Actively support good ideas and concepts.

9th Family photos. My parents often send pictures of their grandchildren and create photo books.
9th Family Photos. To send my parents more regulary photos of their grandchildren and to make some photo books.

10th Humor. More laugh and be silly, because the free and shows me how unimportant many of my small problems are in fact :-)
10th Humour. To laugh even more and just fool around, this is so liberating and shows me how unimportant most of my little problems really are :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment